AIM directors and staff gathered today to honor member companies included in the Commonwealth Institute/Boston Globe 2019 list of Top-Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts. Left to right, AIM Director Emily Reichert, CEO of Greentown Labs; AIM Director Janice Goodman, Owner, Cityscapes; AIM Chief Financial Officer Cindy Lyman; AIM Diversity Consultant Juliette Mayers, CEO of Inspiration Zone; AIM Board Chair Joanne Hilferty, President & CEO of Top 100 honoree Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries; AIM Treasurer Dennis Leonard, President & CEO of Delta Dental of Massachusetts; and AIM Executive Vice President of Government Affairs Brooke Thomson.
Associated Industries of Massachusetts congratulates 15 member employers named to the 2019 Top 100 Women-Led Businesses list released today by The Commonwealth Institute and The Boston Globe.
The companies range from financial services giant Fidelity Investments to construction firm E.T. & L. Corporation. Five of the companies are led by members of the AIM Board of Directors – Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries of Boston, Joanne Hilferty, President and CEO; Lancaster Packaging Inc., Marianne Lancaster, Founder and President; Onyx Specialty Papers of South Lee, Patricia Begrowicz, President; Sensata Technologies, Martha Sullivan, President and CEO; and United Personnel Services Inc., Tricia Canavan, President and CEO.
“The companies on this list represent the best of the Massachusetts business community,” said John Regan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Associated Industries of Massachusetts.
“The women who own or run these companies have not just shattered glass ceilings but built their businesses in a manner that creates economic opportunity for all Massachusetts residents.”
AIM members on the list are:
- Children's Hospital, Sandra Fenwick, President & COO
- Catholic Charities of Boston, Debbie Rambo, President
- Comcast (Greater Boston), Tracy Pitcher, Senior Vice President, Greater Boston
- ET&L Corp, Jennie Colosi, President & Treasurer
- Elaine Construction, Lisa Wexler, President
- Fidelity Investments, Abigail Johnson, President & CEO
- John Hancock, Marianne Harrison, CEO
- Lancaster Packaging Inc., Marianne Lancaster, Founder & President
- Lasell Village Inc., Anne Doyle, President
- Massachusetts Medical Society, Lois Dehls Cornell, Executive Vice President
- Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries, Joanne Hilferty, President & CEO
- Onyx Paper, Patricia Begrowicz, President
- Sensata Technologies, Martha Sullivan, President & CEO
- United Personnel Services, Tricia Canavan, President & CEO
- UMass Lowell, Jacquie Moloney, Chancellor
The honorees were announced this morning at The Commonwealth Institute/Boston Globe Top 100 Women-Led Businesses breakfast.