Associated Industries of Massachusetts congratulates 19 member employers who made the 2018 Top 100 Women-Led Businesses list released today by The Commonwealth Institute and The Boston Globe.
The companies range from financial services giant Fidelity Investments to Babson College. Three of the companies are led by members of the AIM Board of Directors – Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries of Boston, Joanne Hilferty, President and CEO; Onyx Paper of South Lee, Pat Begrowicz, President; and Sensata Technologies of Attleboro, Martha Sullivan, President and CEO.
“The companies on this list represent the best of the Massachusetts business community,” said Richard C. Lord, President and Chief Executive Officer of Associated Industries of Massachusetts.
“The women who own or run these companies have not just shattered glass ceilings but built their businesses in a manner that creates economic opportunity for all Massachusetts residents.”
AIM members on the list are:
- Babson College, Kerry Healey, President
- Children's Hospital, Sandra Fenwick, President & COO
- Catholic Charities of Boston, Debbie Rambo, President
- Comcast (Greater Boston), Tracy Pitcher, SVP Greater Boston
- Current, Powered by GE, Maryrose Sylvester, President & CEO
- D'Youville Life & Wellness, Naomi Prendergast, President
- ET&L Corp, Jennie Colosi, President & Treasurer
- Eastern Insurance, Hope Aldrich, President & CEO
- Elaine Construction, Lisa Wexler, President
- Fidelity Investments, Abigail Johnson, President & CEO
- Hebrew Rehabilitation Center, Mary Moscato, President
- Jewish Community Housing for the Elderly, Amy Schectman, President & CEO
- Massachusetts Medical Society, Lois Dehls Cornell, Executive Vice President
- MassDevelopment, Lauren Liss, President & CEO
- Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries, Joanne Hilferty, President & CEO
- New England Baptist Hospital, Trish Hannon (David Passafaro)
- Onyx Paper, Patricia Begrowicz, President
- Sensata Technologies, Martha Sullivan, President & CEO
- Umass Lowell, Jacquie Moloney, Chancellor
The honorees were announced this morning at The Commonwealth Institute/Boston Globe Top 100 Women-Led Businesses breakfast at the Boston Marriott Copley hotel.
AIM staff members congratulate association Treasurer Joanne Hilferty (third from left), President and CEO of Morgan Memorial Goodwill Industries in Boston, on being named among the Top Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts by The Commonwealth Institute and The Boston Globe. Staff members include, left to right, Kathleen Worthington, Katie Holahan, Ms. Hilferty, Kristen Rupert, Celia Grant, Beth Yohai and Debbie Carroll.